Summer Sewing Camps 2017
Summer sewing camps will run from Monday, June 12 through Monday, July 31. See our catalog and calendar.
We also do alterations . . .
Here's what one satisfied customer says: "I'm so pleased with the amazing job Hanna did replacing the zipper in my jacket. I know I'll get many more years of use with this favorite coat. Amazing! She does an incredibly professional job. Thanks," Vicki B.
Be creative - save money - have fun: Learn to sew!
- Sick of staring at a computer monitor?
- Feel like you never finish or accomplish anything, or work is a treadmill?
- Can't find modest, attractive clothes that fit?
- Give your senses a workout; play with texture and color.
- Make real projects you can use or give away.
- Small classes are fun and relaxed.
- Learn to make clothes that are modest and actually fit right!
School Vacation Week Sewing Camps
March 20-24 we are offering 3-hour sewing camps from 9 AM to noon, no experience needed; we will offer repeats in the afternoons if we have the demand. Children will make a project to take home at each camp. Prices and details are on the flyer.
What we do . . .
- Children's classes, on-going during school year; meet once a week for an hour. Discount for homeschoolers & siblings.
- Adult classes, mostly in the evening; in the daytime on request.
- Individual instruction, available for adults in our studio
- Sewing camps, three-hour intensive workshops for kids on weekdays when there's no school and during vacation.
No experience is necessary.
Here's What Kids Did in Children's Sewing Classes and Camps Last Year
Giving a gift?